Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What is the most important thing you learned in our GNML online program?

The most important thing I learned during this program was that I can make a difference! During completing each online session I learned how to make a strong online platform where everyone interested in the same issue can find a solution. Since my project was to prevent corruption in Armenia, I tried to create a place where it will be easy to give a testimony or to find others like you or simply see that you are not the only victim! Before this project I thought that a change can not be done by a single person, but after completing all the work I needed for this project I realized that no, a change can be done by a single person and even more:I can be that person! GNML has made me believe in me as a future leader and a person who can bring about change. When I watched the video about the man who was responsible for the revolution in Egypt, only proved to me the point above. The day I just started this project, I was a person who didn't believe in herself and the things she could accomplish, today I am a confident young lady, full of optimistic views and strong believes in one's power. This is the most important thing I learned in GNML project!

No comments:

Post a Comment