Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What was the most challenging experience of our GNML online program?

GNML has been a very successful project for me, which has taught me many skills. But this accomplishment has come with some challenges! The most challenging part of this project for me was to take the role of Social Media serious and be able to use it as a powerful device for public engagement. Since the first day I have learned what Social Media is,I have thought of it as a device for entertainment and nothing more. With this program I had to think of it as something more than that!I had to make my own platform which would help me prevent one of the biggest Social problems in Armenia by using Social Media such as Blogger, Facebook, Twitter etc.. It was challenging for me to believe in Facebook's or Twitter's persuasive power and use it in my own goals! But due to the online materials suggested with each session I have been able to learn more and more and overcome this challenge. Now I know exactly what Social Media can do, and I will never underestimate it's power anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment