Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What was the most rewarding experience of our GNML online program?

The most rewarding experience of this project was to look at things from a different angle. I was always complaining about corruption in Armenia, how it was impossible to go to college, or to see a doctor , or to have honest elections and so on. What I was doing wrong was I was just complaining without trying to find solutions. I was thinking about moving out of country when I would grow up, live somewhere else, somewhere "better" without corrupt life. But something changed when I started taking this project serious, it changed me! GNML taught me that we can change and we have to make a change. It made me look for solutions, which was one of the most challenging but at the same time rewarding experiences in this program. I have been thinking about my life after I go back home and continue my regular life. I think about the changes I want to make, I think about all different opportunities I will have to do make a difference. This program has taught me that there are problems everywhere in the world and that we have to admit that we have the problems and look for solutions. GNML has made me a better person which is the most rewarding experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment